Reception Rooms in Franche-Comté
Your Special Events near Arbois
Organize your special event in a dream setting! The Château de Germigney would feel honoured to look after your next reunion busisness or pleasure. Between Lons-le-Saunier and Besançon, in Port-Lesney, our Restaurant Hotel Relais & Châteaux is the ideal place to invite your family, friends, colleagues and clients
Organize your special Event
For futher information, please contact Arnauld Baert on +33 3 84 73 85 85
Your Special Reception in a Michelin Star Restaurant
Whether it be a wedding anniversary or a birthday celebration the Château will help organize the perfect event in its Michelin Star Restaurant. We can seat up to 50 guests comfortably. All requests will be looked after efficiently and discreetly. Share a unique, unforgettable culinary moment with your guests.
Your wedding in a 18th Century Chateau
Are you looking for an idyllic setting to invite your family and friends to your wedding reception? In the Jura region, near Arbois,
you will find just the perfect setting. A romantic hotel set in large luxuriant lavish garden. With the natural arbour and the flourishing abundant flower beds you will be able to find just the right atmosphere for your special day. Before the big occasion take time by the natural pool and just listen to the birds singing. Within our 3 hectares of garden we are sure that you and your guests will be able to find a quiet spot to relax – before and after all the dancing! All the team at the Château will do their utmost to make your Reception an unforgettable memory.
In order to organize a wedding at the hotel we require that all the 20 bedrooms are booked and that the restaurant will be reserved on an exclusive basis for you.
Your Business Meetings
Château de Germigney provides you with a choice of meeting rooms. We have our former “wine cellar” ideal for up to 22 persons or our “Orangerie” situated just next to the herb garden which can sit up to around 40 persons depending upon the layout.
Our Meeting Rooms and Lounges
All of our Meeting Rooms and the Lounges are situated on the ground floor of the chateau and can be made available for exclusive use:
- Saint-Hubert (48 m²): Open fireplace, hunting trophies, original engravings and paintings … Enjoy the large comfortable sofa in front of the crackling fireplace.
- Claude-Nicolas Ledoux (36 m²): Contemporary atmosphere, meet for a drink – business or pleasure.
- Marquis de Germigney (104 m²): The main dining room, just seeped in history.
- Orangerie (82 m²): a light-filled room thanks to large bay windows with a view of the hotel’s gardens.
- Vaulted cellar (30 m²) : An authentic vaulted cellar where Jura wine casks were formally stored The transformed cellar is used for both business meeting and family reunions.
- Bistrot de Port-Lesney: Just what you would expect from a typical Bistrot if it were to be found in the heart of Lyon. We have aimed at a friendly but professional service with local and seasonal produce. The ideal venue for a family birthday or a more serious business meal. The Bistrot is situated right in the heart of the little village near the river – just over half a mile down the road from the Chateau.